Skip to main content

Temporary and/or Lost Card


Should you need to report your card lost/stolen:

Students should login to to report their card as lost/stolen or call 1-800-815-5448 and press option 3.

Faculty and Staff should report their lost cards by coming to the Card Services Office located in 114 Powell Student Center.

Temporary cards are available only when one of the following conditions have been met:
  • Identification purposes
  • Meal plans
  • Access to campus facilities
  • Access to Home Athletic Events - (students only)
  • Access to Library Facilities
  • Access to campus equipment

By requesting a temporary card, understand that your Colonel 1 Card will be reported lost and a new card will be produced. Once reported lost the card can never be reactivated or used again. The cost of a temporary replacement card is $10. Temporary cards are active for 20 days.

Temporary Passes

For students who know they have their card and just cannot put their hands on it, day passes can be provided to you.  Temporary passes may only be used in the Fresh Food Company if you have a meal plan or campus declining balance account.  Students are allowed three (3) passes per semester.

Cost of Replacement Card

See Fee Schedule here.

All stated rates are subject to change.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/